Congratulations on your new Tattoo!
- After 2 hours, remove the bandage gently and wash with warm water and liquid antibacterial soap.
- Do Not Rebandage!
- Apply a thin film organic tattoo ointment 4 times a day for the next Week.
- After One Week, use an hand lotion for an additional week.
- Stay out of sunlight and tanning booths until tattoo is healed, at least 14 days.
- Do not soak tattoo in the bathtub, sauna, jacuzzi, swimming pool, etc. while your new tattoo is healing.
- Do not rub, pick, or scratch at the tattoo while it is healing. Loss or color and/or infection could occur.
- Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using a strong sunscreen, at least SPF15.
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email.